we’re bros. we ride together. we die together. sometimes we suck each other’s dicks. usually we just play video games though
'This is your captain speaking: You are gay'
SO YOU KNOW THAT POST ABOUT THE RED VARSITY JACKETS WITH LEATHER SLEEVES BEING THE LESBIAN UNIFORM???
WELL I WAS LOOKING AT THIS JACKET ONLINE:
AND THEN I FOUND THIS REVIEW:
AND I AM ABSOLUTELY LOSING IT
LOOK AT THE “BEST USES”it looks even better out of the closet
OH MY GOD IT’S THIS POST IF ANY OF YOU ARE WONDERING WHY I’M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF
ok but ask yourself this about your otp
- which one hogs the blanket
- which one cuts the other’s hair
- which one makes coffee for the other every morning
- which one picks up the pizza
- which one likes their music on full volume
- which one complains about the crumbs on the bed
- which one is ticklish
- which one sings and which one plays the music
- which one proposes
i don’t know about you, but i grew up seeing mostly white dolls that looked nothing like me. in fact, even the few black dolls i saw looked nothing like me. they had super straight hair, and sometimes blue or green eyes. where was the barbie doll with brown eyes and beautiful curly, kinky hair?
well now, i found a DIY tutorial that allows you to make even the doll with the finest hair, look a little more like you.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A doll
- End papers (sold at beauty supply shops)
- Pipe cleaners
- Boiling water
Note about end papers: If you start with a doll that has long hair and you plan to make a style similar to the style shown in my picture, you won’t need end papers, they’re optional. But if you start with a doll that has shorter hair and don’t plan to cut it any further, end papers will be essential.
1. Cut pipe cleaners into two-inch pieces and bend each one in half. They will look like little “V” shapes.
2. Section off a piece of hair and twist it into a tight spiral. The smaller the sections, the tighter the curls will be.
3. Wrap the spiral in an end paper (optional)
4. Place a pipe cleaner onto the scalp and pull the twisted section into the crook of the pipe cleaner. Be sure to keep the hair spiraled tightly as you zig-zag it.
5. When you finish zig-zagging each section, twist the pipe cleaner ends around each other to lock everything into place.
fully wrapped head
6. Once you have all the sections in pipe cleaners, dip the head in boiling water for the count of ten.
7. Wait for the head to cool – usually a few hours, but overnight is best. Rinse in cold water and place doll in freezer if you want to speed things up.
8. Take the pipe cleaners out.
9. If you have length to spare, trim each section to get rid of straight ends or strays.
feel free to leave it like this, or pick it out and make your doll’s fro as big as you desire. i don’t know about you, but i’m definitely going to be doing a few of these for my little cousin, who is currently very insecure about her own beautiful curly hair.
YOU ARE A HERO! Oh, God, I’m crying a little now. I needed this so BADLY when I was a little girl! *reblogs like a reblogging thing*
OH MY GOD
I was asked to create a .gif of a house interior during an earthquake. The article chronicles the controversial aftermath of the devastating quake that happened in L’Aquila, Italy in 2009. I wanted to capture the movement of the “tremors” before the full-on earthquake, although this tremor is infinite, never resolving.
This image and the all the animation was made in Photoshop. thanks AD Erich Nagler!
Rebecca is amazing!
so… can i hug sabrina now or now? çdslçkafçlsa cause im dying of pure cuteness
now would be good ∩(︶▽︶)∩